Beat officer (io is investigating)

Hi All, In my previous note i mentioned that i left home due to my wife agressive behaviour. She torn my shirt, pushed and asked me to get out. etc... As advised by i write one letter to my local police station about this incidenet and one letter sent to DCP. Just came to know that from PS that one beat officer will go to your place as he has received letter from DCP office. Could you please suggets me:-
1.-Whats the role of beating office(Investigating officer).
2.- From my view he will call both and sort the matter with meeting- But we dont want to take her back... IF he called for meeting, can we refused to come?
3.- Any suggestions how to handle..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x