Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bennet Joshua (a)     05 January 2012

BE with LLB

Hi Everybody,

My name is Bennet and I have completed my Engineering in Electronics & Communication. Currently I am have 5+ years industrial experience and workingI have very strong passion on doing LL.B and I want to do LL.B at the earliest.

Can anybody please tell me how LL.B can help me in my current career? 

Also please recommend the most suitable major in LL.B for my career.

Thanks & Regards,

Bennet

Learning

9 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     05 January 2012

your earlier education is technical line, llb is professional line how will match it. only one way have, after finished llb then pursuing cyber crime law.

Dear Mr. Sheik Mohd. Ali,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Will it help if I focus on Corporate & Civil Law??

Regards,

Bennet

rahamath shaik (student)     05 January 2012

Hi Ali, is it possible to do law in correspondence.after completing is it possible to do Practice......if dr is colleges offering evening colleges in chennai in regular stream for LLB ...PLEASE provide the details...

Hi Rahamath,

If you do LL.B in correspondence you can' t enroll in Bar Council and you can' t advocate. 

Doing LL.B in correspondence will help you in understanding Laws and supporing the firms with legal points.

Regards,

Bennet

rahamath shaik (student)     05 January 2012

thank u bennet....do u know any college offering evg classes  for LLB in chennai????

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     09 January 2012

Hello Bennet ..knowledge never goes waste. You can very well do LLB and then go on doing LLM with BE qualifications through Distance Education Mode. If I am not mistaken, LLB-DEM of Annamalai University is recognised by Bar Council of India. Even if your LLB Course is not recognised by BCI, even then if you do masters in areas like WTO, Intellectual Property Rights, Corporate Laws, Cyber Laws etc., a good career(much better than simple BE) awaits you with various Law Firms-both Indian and Foreign in the country with much better remuneration than simple BE.For Masters course, I wud recommend National Law School, Bangalore.

Bennet Joshua (a)     09 January 2012

Dear Mr. Sanjay,

Thank you very much for your recommendation and suggestion. Law is my passion thats why I decieded to do LL.B however B.E is not as simple as mentioned by you.

B.E is highly professional course as equal as LL.B. Currently I am working in a corporate as Manager in my core electronics field. Soon I will move to management field. If I do LL.B it will be helpful to my company and to my personal growth.

Thats the reason I wanted to do LL.B (which is my dream). Also we cant say that renumeration will be good in LL.B than B.E., it all depends upon our talent and opportunity to explore our knowledge.

Thanks for your kind recommendation and feedback.

Regards,

Bennet

Shashank Kumar Mishra (Student)     20 January 2012

graduates in both engineering and law have a great career in IPR. In goverment jobs related to patents and even insimilar  MNC jobs, engineering graduates with law degree are more desirable than any other graduate.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 January 2012

Long waiting period for law, ready than only take it.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register