LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Singh (Advocate)     10 June 2008

Be dedicated to this Legal profession

As we all are known to the nobility & dignity of this profession and we extremely respect the same, we shall make our best endevour to take this profession to new new hieghts. Still people dont regard this profession as an ideal one for their belongings but instead they go for engin., medical etc.

in that context, it s our responsibilty to make this profession a dignified one in it's real sense, and for that reason I believe that "WE SHOULD NOT ENCOURAGE LAW AS JUST A MATTER OF DEGREE"

People ask question about doing llb unconventionally, but these practices are not good for our profession. If we are taking degrees only, then it would be unjustice to this profession...

please suggest further...

Learning

5 Replies

amit gupta_lawyer (lawyer)     10 June 2008

well Mr. singh u have shared valuable thought of urs with us, though this thought is in the mind of every true practisioner and i do agree with u regarding the changed situation but u cannot help it as the pain and sweat involved in pursuing litigation is not acceptable to coming generation as they need airconditioned office with grand salary which i am sure is not available in the practise in the initial years. so my friend patience and hard work are the key words which needs to be learn by every person who wants to be a lawyer and not mere law graduate.

Rajendran Nallusamy (Advocate)     10 June 2008

The opinion would change fast. Now there are lots of opportunity to the lawyers both in multinationals and LPOs. Theya re well paid too. But one thing, is that we need to improve the standard of law courses academically. Some of the collegs ofer degrees withou even the student need to attend the classes. The affiliation to these type of colleges should be cancelled.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     11 June 2008

Yes, I agree with Mr. Nalusamy. these kinds of colleges should not be given enrollment as an authentic law college by the BCI.

But still it is upto them.. not in our hands

ritu bhadana (advocate)     10 March 2009

i agree with all of you the degree of law is not just a degree but a valuable weapon in the hands to cahange the society and lead to its betterment but because of the downtrodding standards of law colleges people are not taking it seriously

Manish Singh (Advocate)     12 March 2009

Dear Ritu, 

Thanks for   your valuable views since our society really needs to consider this at a larger level. whenever i visit courts  and turn and look around i find that most of the advocates even are not known to the facets of law/ legal profession. that hurts when i feel  being part of that group who even dont possess basic knowledge of laws. 

we must try our best to help regain the glory of  our legal profession. and we know we shall make it to the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register