LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harihar (ENGINEER)     06 December 2010

BDA SITE PROBLEM

I have  constructed a house in a 60 x 40 bda  site  in hsr layout. I have  got  registered  sale  deed,  khata  etc. The  entire  area  was  vacant. BDA Engineer  had  come  and  identified  the  site and  the  construction  was over  in  2002. I have  got  water  and  electricity  connections.  In  the  year  2009  one  person  is coming  and  approaching  and  telling  me  that  the  site  of  my  house  belongs  to  him  and  my  actual  site  is  3  sites  away.  I  explained  to  him  that  BDA  Engineer  had  identified  my  site  based  on  my  sale  deed  and  he  need to  approach  BDA  authorities for  his queries.  But  this  person  is  bent  upon  troubling  me  to  exchange  the  sites.  I  firmly  told  him  that  whatever  be  his  stand,  I  cannot  agree.  It  is  BDA authorities  to  rectify  the  problem  if  at  all and  not  me. I  told  him  I  cannot  do  anything as  my  construction  was  based  on  BDA  Approval. 

He  is an  allottee  who  was  allotted  a  site  10  years  ago  and  I  cannot  understand  why  he  is  coming  now  to  check  his  site. He  is  adamant  and is  unnecessarily  troubling  me

Please  advise  me  the  stand  to  be  taken  in  this  situation  to 

Learning

1 Replies

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     06 December 2010

on the basis of your documents and actual physicla possession and enjoyment of house, you can seek permanent injunction from the concerend Court restraining him from interferring with your peaceful posession and enjoyment. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register