LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Manager)     02 February 2013

Bda non ca site bangalore

We are planning to buy a old house in AECS 3rd Stage Sanjaynagar.  But I need some clarifications about this, I need to ascertain whether this site is BDA  NON CA site  

I had been to BDA office to verify the same, but they do not have any  Layout plan nor any other documents (i.e in the sales deed there are reference to BDA letter )  pertaining to AECS 3rd Stage Survey No.71/7, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore North. But they have layout plan of AECS 1st and 2nd Stage. I am assuming it may not be approved layout.

But I have attached the 1st buyer Sale deed, where it clearly mentioned as BDA approval-Aircraf Employees society. Also I have BDA katha for the site .But the seller and neighbors also do not have Layout plan.

I have filed RTI for Layout plan and site release order. As it takes more than one to get the documents, seller has some commitments, so he was us to go ahead ASAP.

Kindly help me out in ascertain whether this is BDA  NON CA site  .If you know any other means to verify this, kindly let me know.

Learning

1 Replies

Rakesh (Manager)     07 February 2013

Kindly have check

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register