Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saritha (free)     17 August 2011

Based on landrecords can i file case or not

Hi

I’m from Andhrapradesh my Grand Father is Farmer.Once upon time we are Land Lords (..off course now we don’t have any Lands by Fathers mistakes) one of our Land issue I looked Land Records 1B and Adangal Book in my Near MRO Office & Title Deed Records in Collector Office ,in that I found My Grand Father name   is having 1 Acre land in one Survey Number still up to date records also his name maintaining .I enquired my relatives they said it’s true my Grand Father is Cultivating the Mangoes there in the land    then I searched all the records in my House I found some records of that land (old Adangal  Copy and Chithu Receipt(Land Tax Receipts)  ) now we are having only Adangal Copy of Land Records+ Paid Chitu Rasidulu (Land Tax Receipts),  I did not find any sale deed docs, my Grand Father and Father both are expired

For this  land I taken Present Encumbrance Certificate In that I found same my Grand Father Name and Surname Matching childrens in my Village they sold that Land to some one (without having Title Deeds and Father names was different for my Grand Father and his Grand Father ) I want to file this case in to local court before proceedings  for this case I have some questions

1)Now Both are not position in that Land we found we paid that land tax up to 1998(off course that Is Farm Land so no one staying there and not paying tax after that)

2)    They are showing  sale deed transaction for that land in 1927 with his Grand Father name but in that Records showing my GrandFather with His FATHER NAME is maintaining  in that  Lands Records last 40 Years (once upon time some Farmers they will keep Mortgage lands to my Grand Father  that time(1945 to 1960 year)  my be he did white paper or Oral Transaction)

3)Now we have only Adangal Copy +Paid Tax Receipts for that Land up to1998,They have Sale deed Transaction in his Grand Father name in 1927   can I go to court or not 

4)with MY GrandFather Name  AND Sur Name is matching 2 persons so they are claiming that Land belongs to his Grand Father  in that village but in the Land Records  clearely mentioned my GRAND FATHER and HIS FATHER NAME

4)for this which cases can I file this in Courts .some one suggested go to Title deed but I can not bare that much of Court fees(now land cost is 2 crores in that area) .

Plz give me suggestion on this whether I have chances to win or Not. 

Learning

3 Replies

saritha (free)     18 August 2011

Hi

my dear friends please share your Opinion OR Sugestions for my above case....

Thanks

saritha (free)     24 August 2011

HI Friends,

I'm requsting anyone plz give  me sugesstions to the above problem.

Thanks

manoj (Technical recruiter)     11 November 2011

Hi Saritha,

I understood ur problem first u can apply for the all certificates in MRO office. 25 years pahnies,recent pahnies,1B(RoR),choupas,17a.17b, don't go for the court immediately.First you should keep the all the records.Recently i have won   50Ac land after 20 years.If u have any doubts  feel free call me to this number

Good luk

Manoj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register