Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Goyal (Tax Consultant)     02 April 2010

Bar Enrolment

I m LLB Student. my LLB session will finish in august 2010. and i will get final degree.

 After enrolment at Bar as practicing lawyer can i persue a Course CA ?

And after completion of CA. Can I practice as Practice Lawyer & CA both together.


Please suggest me Expert Opinion.

Vijay Goyal


 3 Replies

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     02 April 2010

You cannot travel on two boats my dear friend. Getting qualified as CA itself is a long drawn process which normally takes a minimum of four years in normal course.  In the mean time, if you choose your career in Law, it would reap a lot of benefits on the long run.

Bharat Bhushan (advocate)     07 April 2010

Yes u can pursue bcoz u have finished law. However CA need full attention. If u feel that u are capable enough than no legal hazards. In my poenion u can pursue CS as well.


Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     07 April 2010

Author should never the do the same mistake which I did 25 years back.  He should stick on to a single profession and expertise. If he is financially sound he can always horne his skills as a fine advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register