Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     23 December 2022

Bar association of india

Hi 

How to report a lawyer who frauded me to the bar counsel national and state? This is AP highcourt.  Can I report local police in the complaint. Cause they aided my lawyer to fraud me 

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 December 2022

You are required to file a complaint u/s 35 of Advocates Act, 1961 before the State Bar Council of the lawyer where s/he is enrolled.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     23 December 2022

Ok what will happen if the lawyer doesn't surround. He already to me that if I give a police complaint, there are women in Hyderabad it seems who will log a rape case on me it seems. Such cheap people working in the government's. I'm a kid or what to get scared  so can I mention in my complaint that the lawyer is threatening my life by saying will file fraud charges, rape cases on me or murder charge sheets on me. He knows a police officer it seems and they will help the lawyer to encounter me seems. So I need protection from police and that lawyer. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 December 2022

Prima facie it is a fake and fabricated time pass story .

sahithi reddy   24 December 2022

Every state has its state bar council, and most lawyers join that state bar council. If the lawyer is a member of a state bar council, that state bar council has the authority to hear and decide cases of misconduct against lawyers on their rolls. As a result, in your situation, it is AP state. If an advocate is not enrolled in any state bar council, the bar council of India has the authority to decide the advocate's matters. In any case, the procedure is comparable to that outlined in Section 35 of the Advocates Act of 1961.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register