Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Sehgal   07 January 2018

Bank statement in court

Hi, To proof my salary, my wife submitted my bank account statement in court but that account i have opened after i got separated from her. Court did not ask from where she got it. Now can I come to know that from where she received the statement, who fetched this account statement from bank or can I file any case on bank. Does bank has activity logs. Please assist. 



 3 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     07 January 2018

Sure you can unless the same has been submitted to the court by way of notice

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 January 2018

First issue a legal notice to the Bank and let them investigate and find it out, which is authentic to make further complaints.

Amit Sehgal   07 January 2018

Thanks all, it resolved my query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query