My client had booked a flat some 2 years back. However the possession was not given since the builder said that he had made certain changed to the plan which requires fresh approval. During the period he took an amount of Rs 3,00,000/- for which he has issued the receipt for the same.
My client had made it clear that she would buy the flat through Bank Loan.
Now the builder has issued a letter stating that he requires the sanction letter of the bank that the loan is released afterwhich he would confirm the flat number.
My client is arguing that since the builder has not shown any of the documents ( List of Documents are below) the bank won’t sanction the loan since there is no construction going on.
Pls let me know can I ask for the inspection and Xerox copies of the below mentioned documents
1) Proposal Letter of Intent
2) Intimation of Approval/Dissaproval
3) Commencement Certificate
4) Approved Plan Layouts
5) No Objection Certificate
6) Ammendments to Approved Plan Layouts
7) Completion Certificate from Project Consultant
8) Building Completion Certificate from Licensing Authority
9) Occupation Certificate
10) List of Service offered by builder after handover of Apartment, Car Parking, Allocation & Marking
11) Complete Area Statement with breakup of Common Area.