LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aparna (junior practising lawyer )     08 February 2011

bank loan

sir , i have taken bank loan on some fraudulent documents as my financial crisis were to the core and dont have any option ....

i have admitted my fraud with the banker and kindly pleading the time for loan repayment !! 

now the banker want me to give the same in written declartion admittiing the fraud .....

im literally worried that whether that written declaration leads to any legal proceedings ...im the only earner in the whole family ..!! 

if now i have invovled in any legal case my whole carrier will ruin .. im regreting for the step i have done but i have done that only for my family ..

kindly suggest me the step i can proceed please ...... is it advisable to settle the matter with higher aurthority ..!! 

reply me at the earliest ......

Learning

1 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     08 February 2011

Bank is equally responsible for overlooking/ not verifying facts before disbursment. Try to amicably settle the matter with mutual understanding. See that the loan is repaid at the earliest to come out of this. Do not give any thing in writing or admit orally of fraudeulent documents, as it will be definitely used against you  and will provide cover to the erring officers responsible for disbursment. Many Bank officers are hand in gloves with  fraudsters in such kind of loans and therefore they are not entittled to clean chit and they are equally now scared, therefore this drama of traping you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register