Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailja Singh rathore   27 July 2020

bank issue

mere grandfather ka dena bank
me account tha aur usme unhone fixed deposit and locker bhi le rkha tha, unki one month phle death ho
gyi thi, ab unke bank account me mere father nominated hai, unke fixed deposit me aur locker me koi nomination nhi hai to fixed deposit and locker me bhi mere father hi nominated mane jaynge agr ha to kya procedure hogi claim ke kiyr agr nahi mane jaynge to kya procedure hogi for claim, mere father single son hai and meri 3buaji hai

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 July 2020

An account where there is nomination, simple claim form with a death certificate, and surrender of original deposit receipt is sufficient.  When there is no nomination the legal heirs should file claim forms prescribed s*x-wise/religion wise by RBI which are uniform formats for every bank.  Contact the branch for such claim forms.  Depending on the value the bank may insist Legal heir certificate and also a succession certificate from a competent court.  Without your PA signature, nothing can move in the Bank as your PA is also a legal heir of your GF and is having all the rights.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 July 2020

This is the second query you have posted on the same subject, but apparently in a different context. 

The postings suggest some issues between you father and the aunt. Please post complete facts in a single query bringing out all the issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register