LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ROHITASHVA PURI (LAWYER)     02 June 2023

Bank Car loan regarding

my car loan account is NPA from long time more than one year .
Bank official said me that I will face legal issues but I said him that only give me three months so I can manage the amount but they registered FIR and Cheque Bounce , some other legal case as I said please co-operate but they didn't and they also give news in News paper .
my loan is 10.99lkh , remaining amount is 1.80 lkh only they publish 10.99 amount in News paper .
Today I deposited whole amount in Bank and take NOC and other legal documents and my loa
n account is closed .
please suggest me what legal action can I take on bank.
my reputation is also effected by News article whic they publish in News paper .
what legal action can I take .

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2023

The bank has to recover the loan amount from the borrower, for that they will adopt strategies.

It is nothing uncommon to adopt annoying steps in order to make it effective.

You can send a legal notice to bank demanding apology as well as compensation for defaming and ruining your reputation in the society by such act.

ROHITASHVA PURI (LAWYER)     03 June 2023

under which law and sections .

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     03 June 2023

You have stated to have registered FIR besided filing case for dishonour of cheque, under which provision of law Bank got FIR lodged ? Unbelievable statement, please recheck the facts posted.

After settlement / payment / deposit of full amount what else remained in the disputed amount ?

ROHITASHVA PURI (LAWYER)     03 June 2023

under section 420,406,409 IPC
CHEQUE BOUNCE UNDER 138

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     03 June 2023

You may initiate proceedings against bank officials under sec 499/ 501 IPC as they got published in news paper wrong and incorrect news/facts regarding due of loan amount.Since at the time of publication  amount was due Rs 1.80 lacks but they intentionally  got published Rs 10.99 lacks amount was due. Due to such wrong publication your image and reputation ruined.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register