Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh kumar (lect)     21 April 2015

Bank account salary slips under cps order xi rule 14

Hello All 

I wanted to seek wife's bank account statement and salary slips. What is the procedure to file application to seek such documents in sec 24 of HMA. 

First file application under CPC order 11 rule 1 after application allowed file for production of such documents. 

Else one can directly file an application under CPC order 11 rule 14. 

Ramesh

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 April 2015

The bankers will not provide accounts details of other persons. unless court orders to the bankers, it cannot be issued. so court must be necessary.

kapilshah   21 April 2015

I think you want court to direct bank to submit it. 

Even I want such information. Let experts reply. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 April 2015

No banker will provide information about their customers to any individual.They can do so only to a govt agency or an order of a court.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 April 2015

First you have to move application u/o.11 R.14 supported by an affidavit seeking the documents (you shall give the details of documents you require), which are in exclusive custody of the other party.  The court will give opportunity to the other party to file its reply to your above application and decide the application.  Off hand, as you people have engaged advocates, then why you come with such basic queries, which do not require expert advice or as it is a free service, you have been (mis)utilizing it.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 April 2015

Mr.Chandrasekhar has given U the correct procedure,act accordingly.

Santosh kumar (lect)     22 April 2015

Mr Chanderasekhar 

Thanks for the advice.  The intent is not misutilizing it.   The family courts are at district level and case running at wife's place. Getting a credible lawyer is difficult.

For instance, my lawyer has already told me that I need to shell out money for interim. Not even looking at aspect of her job , salary. When I have proof what she is working.

Btw this is my second lawyer. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

If you have proof of her employment what is the hitch about it, challenge her claim accordingly.  For producing the bank account details, the procedure has been explained to you, instruct your advocate to move accordingly or change him too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register