LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KAMAL KIRAN (B.a)     22 March 2022

Bank account lien cyber police

I am Kamal 6 month ago I created neobank fi money app. And create an bank account and started to this bank using crypto P2P Trade on binance.
Now recently Dec 18th my bank lien ₹287217 rupee. I contacted bank bank say Ahmadabad cyber police lien my account .
I contacted police mail I sent all details of my P2P order but my bank account liens till not release.
Please any one help this related.

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 March 2022

Contact a local advocate and serve proper notices seeking reasons for such freezing of a valid bank account by cyber crime, as they are bound to serve proper notices before freezing the operations.

KAMAL KIRAN (B.a)     25 March 2022

Dear sir 

I P2P Trade crypto on use binance app. Buy usdt low price sell High price. I don't know how complaint my account . Cyber police saying unauthorised txn are received me. Some crypto buyer pay me money how I don't know. I mailed cyber police my account & my all crypto Trade screenshot pdf . 4 police station are complaint in my same account. Some payment my account this reason my bank account frozen. Now I face problems. I trying to meet direct cyber police. Can it's right or wrong. Please say.

Pratik Chhetri   09 May 2022

Sir can you please provide me with further update i am facing same problem

Rohit Kumawat   19 September 2022

Is your issue solved same happens to me

My Name   19 October 2022

My father is facing the same issue. He got a lien on his account in Kotak and Axis bank and we have been told to go to Bangalore Cyber Crime police station for more details. Has any progress been made in your cases so far? What did you do and was the issue fixed?

IMAP CREATIONS   25 December 2022

Hello all if hour bank got freezed or marked a lien due to p2p selling on Binance first of all the complaints are fake and done by scmmers to get the money so all the time they use with in the system and outside the system because my bank got freezed due to cyber crime from himachal pradesh I contacted tbe cyber crime department they ask me for the money t release the complaint and Bank doesn't know what they doing and on my findings without an court order or registered complaint no one can't freeze your account so i would suggest go the bank get tbe complaint for marking a lien or freezing fhe  account 

2. contact the cyber crime and ask for the FIR number or police report 

3 contact your local police station and complained police station 

4 most cases you will be ending up with a scammer or not data 

5. At the end of the day you are dealing with a scammers with a manipulated complaint thats it 

ProGaming with Vicky   03 May 2023

issue resolved?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register