Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Annapurna Capital   30 June 2022

Bank account freezed by cell

Hello!!

My bank accounts are freezed by PATNA cyber cell because of cyber cell notices.  After that I have research about it and find out that i have to give writ petition to highcourt. But problem is I'm the resident of delhi and patna cell freeze my bank accounts then should i submit the petition to Delhi highcourt or patna highcourt.. just for reference i want to say police just freeze it for CRPC not even filled any FIR against me or even after complaint Withdrawal they're not answering. 

Learning

3 Replies

Mahi Manchanda   02 July 2022

Hi,

If you are a resident of Delhi you can file the case from delhi itself.

Without an FIR they cannot freeze your bank account. If you wish can file a case against them for this as well.

i hope this answered your question. Have a good day!

Rohit Kumawat   19 September 2022

My account is frozen due to a crpc complaint by Telangana while I'm from Rajasthan and just doing P2P trading I have just acknowledged Number provided by bank don't know how to unfreeze my account ,is your unfreezed ?

Annapurna Capital   20 September 2022

Hello sir, 

Aapko telangana highcourt me writ petition dena under article number 226. Iske baad advocate ke upar depend karta hei time kitna lagega and fees. Mostly avg 1 month to 4 months me ho jata hei Or fees around 15000 se 60000 tak reheta hei advocate ka. Then account de freeze hoga. Otherwise agar aapko police se face karne me daar nhi lagta to just go to telangana cyber cell and request them to de freeze. 

And kis officer ne freeze kiya hei kis reason ke bje se freeze hua hei uss officer ka phone number mail id lene ke liye PG PORTAL per jaake bank ke liye complaint raise karo.. They will answer.. Kya complaint Karna hei uska format lena hei to mujhe mail karna rgourab460@gmail.com I'll provide you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register