Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Annapurna Capital   30 June 2022

Bank account freezed by cell


My bank accounts are freezed by PATNA cyber cell because of cyber cell notices.  After that I have research about it and find out that i have to give writ petition to highcourt. But problem is I'm the resident of delhi and patna cell freeze my bank accounts then should i submit the petition to Delhi highcourt or patna highcourt.. just for reference i want to say police just freeze it for CRPC not even filled any FIR against me or even after complaint Withdrawal they're not answering. 


 1 Replies

Mahi Manchanda   02 July 2022


If you are a resident of Delhi you can file the case from delhi itself.

Without an FIR they cannot freeze your bank account. If you wish can file a case against them for this as well.

i hope this answered your question. Have a good day!


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query