LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hari k   01 June 2021

Bank account freeze by cyber cell

This January my bank account was hacked and used for fraud, 90K came to my account from other account and within 1minute it was transferred to another account, at that time my account had no money even though it was savings account and next day morning i reported it to bank, the guy who lost money called me frequently and accused me of fraud, i asked him to give complaint. my account was freeze for few days and later it was back to normal. i used that bank accounts for different transactions after that and this month i deposited 16k rs in it and later went to withdraw some money i was informed cyber cell freeze my account. Bank didn't gave any info regarding it, they told something like freeze. i contacted banks grievience cell and they replyed now saying :Debit freeze done as per notice 91 CRPC recieved from office of senior superintendent of police crime banch cyber crime cell Aligarh UP.

what should i do next, will i be in trouble, will i get my money back? (I live in kerala)


 4 Replies

nikita jain   01 June 2021

sec 91 of crpc says to produce document to police or in court. so you should contact to the police and let him know the matter and mention about the sec 91 imposed by senior superintendent police crime bench cyber crime aligarh UP and produce your documents which are required to senior superintendent.

hari k   02 June 2021

i am from a different state, and i havent got any papers from UP police asking me for papers.

nikita jain   02 June 2021

you should go to your nearest police station and let thr matter know them and they will guide you further.

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register