Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajeesh (Associate Manager)     19 December 2011

Bangalore - deviation from bbmp plan

Hi,

I am planning to buy an apartment in Bangalore. I have given ticken advance also. The project is having 16 apartment across four floors. Now I come to know that BBMP has approved only 3 floors.

The flat i booked is in the approved plan however would like to know the implecations on the deviations within this project.

1) Will there be any issues in getting khata for my flat?

2) Will I need to pay any find though my flat is as per the approved as per BBMP plan.

Thanks,

Ajeesh.

Learning

2 Replies

Jagadish (Engineer)     06 July 2012

Hi

I am also facing the same problem, In my case the project is approved for G + 3 floors and the builder built G + 4 and 2 penthouse and in all the floors he has approval for 600 Sq.Ft of builtup area but he builtup 900 Sq.Ft in B Narayanapura Mail me @ mechatronics.jagadish@gmail.com

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     12 May 2014

Obtaining khata and paying penalty or fine will not regularise  the deviation. Unless and until the deviation is regularized by the competent authority and the alleged approved portion is separable, it will be deemed that the entire building construction is illegal. 

Normally, the Development Authorities  announce some schemes as  their policy decision to regularize the deviation on collecting  penal charges from the builders. Therefore, insist the Builders to get regularization of the same by availing such schemes if any introduced by the concerned authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register