Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     08 March 2014

Bakshi suresh vaid s/o bakshi bansilal vaid of modinagar

Man masquerading as IPS officer held 

Our Correspondent

Ghaziabad, February 24 2006 published in News paper Tribune Chandigarh.

A man masquerading as a Senior Superintendent of police (SSP) of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) was arrested by the SO, Modi Nagar police station yesterday.

Bakshi Suresh Vaid had the gift of the gab and tried to impress the policemen on duty with his fluent English. A resident of Geeta Colony, New Delhi, Bakshi Suresh Vaid is said to be an expert cheat.

He entered the Modi Nagar police station and addressed the inspector in charge of the police station in immaculate English after introducing himself as an IPS officer presently posted in IB as an SSP.

However, it did not take the experienced Modi Nagar police long to see through Bakshi’s pretence and arrest him eventually.

Today on dated 08-March-2014 I talked to him personally he impersonate as he is the rich man and have known various lawyers and Press media person but in contrast that I judged him that he is the fraud, hooligan and scoundrel man on this planet and minting the money by hook and crook is his business and taking s*xual gratification advantage from the woman or girl is the prime motive of this person. Any body who unfortunately get contact to him please contact me for telling all information about him.

Its Address his:- Bakshi Suresh Vaid S/o Bakshi Bansilal Vaid, A-51, Guru Nanak Pura, Gali No -1 , Modinagar, District Ghazibad, U.P

Complainant from:-

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

210 South Civil Lines, Bulletin COlony,

Muzaffarnagar - 251001, U.P

Mb:- 9319365499, 9997476919

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2014

Thank you very much for the information, I will inform you or contact you sooner I find him in Vellore (my home town), please send his photograph to become aware of him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register