FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaming platform #GmD#   26 August 2020

bail of my bike

I met with an accident and person got hit died i got bail of my driver and I want to know the procedure and doucumentts required for bail of my vehicle


 2 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     26 August 2020

There will not be a bail to vehicle.

You have to apply to the court for the return of the seized property(vehicle) by giving notice to the public prosecutor.

The court conditionally orders to release the vehicle.

Conditions would be like FDR of vehicle value, GOVT salary certificate, property valuation certificate, etc. 

When you fulfil the conditions the court issues release order.

For all this procedure you have to appoint an advocate preferably an advocate practising in the concerned magistrate court of your crime. 

Gaming platform #GmD#   26 August 2020

my lawyer said that I need to get a vehicle whose idv valume is more than my bike and its insurance pollution, rc, owner aadhar card l, pan card .....I want to know is it neccesary to give a driving license too of the owner who is becoming guranter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query