Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dheepak srinivasa (self)     03 March 2011

bail bonds cancellation


      I had applied for AB with a bond of Rs 10000/- with  2 sureites and had got it in my 498A case.. Later the HC had quashed the case. Now I want  this AB bonds to be cancelled ... what should I do? as the sureties who had put  the bond for me are asking this ?




 4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     03 March 2011

you can apply to the previous DV case court hall for withdraw of the surieties for quashed the our case in high court,  so cancel our AB surities.

Janak Raval (Advocate)     03 March 2011

I    agree   

 sheik mohammed ali


since the case has been quashed the sureties will automatically cancelled.  if not file a petition to that effect.

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     03 March 2011

The bail bonds have been automatically discharged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query