25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     16 April 2017


What if a bail is not granted to an eligible person in bailable offence at police station itself? What action can be initiated against the officer in charge and under which law.


 1 Replies

Rajiv kumar (abc)     17 April 2017

May be you can do this for sure and take the help of a lawyer 

Submit an RTI application with 48 hour clause and ask to explain the reason for doing so by the officer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query