Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Don  Don  Don

Main hoon lady Don

Lady don ko pakadna mushkil hi nai hanikarak bhi hai:P

Sara bharat ka kanoon ek taraf aur bechari abla naari ektaraf.

Bharat me maa behen beti se jyada izzat biwi ko hai

Kyonki iske pass maa nai, bank balance nai, ghar nai, izzat nai balki pura bharat ka ektarfa kanoon hai.

Khamosh......!

Isse kehte hai lady dabang jo ek ghusse mein dila de saas ko khatiya aur palang..lol

Jago hindustan jago..!

ESIS

Dvc498avictim (Otherd)     30 August 2014

Wha Wah...Jai Ho Bharath ka ektarfa kanoon ko...!!!

(Guest)

Hi Fighting Bavk, and other two,

Please don't generalize this. Anyone can be victim (husband, wife, mother-in-law) and anyone can be a torchourer. It depends who is serious with relationship and who is playing with the relation.

Indian Govt made 498A when it was really required. And now amending it because it becomes source of misusing and harrasing. But not always. If observed then you will find that this law is not used by the harrased ladies who really need to use 498A because they are serious in relationship and don't want to hurt.

Again, requesting don't make a fun...rather use your words appropriately so that actual fact should be listened.

(Guest)

Here comes a mother india for advocating her favourite biased laws.

1. First of all don't disguise members by keeping a name of male.

2. What a silly comment you have given ,

3.  sau sau chue khake billi chali haj ko...this best suits on you.

4. What amendments you are talking about, are you drunk or what?

5. First go and see your own queries don't try to become oversmart here.

6. Last but not least, you have rightly said these laws are misused by women like you only who are educated and smart enough to mould their story with a glyserine in their eyes before court.

As, destitute and uneducated women of remote areas even don't know about what is police, what is court and what is their friendly women law.

Ps: don't ever get guts infront of me by advocating these biased laws, your comments on these biased law is irrational so plz mind it.

ESIS

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     30 August 2014

@sai

you can't favour 99% misuse over 1% realty

(Guest)

What about your name "Every Sufferer is a s....."  is not gender specific. Why you write ill-language. Your decency is very well shown in your language.

Sai is neutral name. when I said this is actual name.  Please correct your language.

(Guest)

What decency you are talking about...

1. That I should praise the deeds of unscrupulous women.

2. That I should say wah "kya bahu ne mara hai" 2-3 more punches were needed to get her MIL to exempt from this matterialistic world.

3. That I should say biased law is such a pious law that no country in the whole world follows such law.

4. That I should say aabla-naari concept of India is not retrotype but its a need of metrotype.

And what generic specific name you are telling,

1. You are using a male name to ask a female query in a disguise way, this is in vogue on LCI nowadays.

2. Go and visit my profile who I am and what DOES ESIS STANDS FOR, Iam not here to ask a query in a disguise way of female just like what you are doing. 

3. You are less with brain or trying to be really very over smart.

4. Don't argue with me unnecessarily, you will be looser indeed.

5. Go and watch some tele soaps of saas bahu,

Or,

Go and beat your own saas, sasur, nanad, devar whoever you think fit for doing or whatever prescribed in your women friendly law.

Or,

Go and get some life else where,

Or,

If you can't avoid me and you are so much passionate about me to carry on with me on this very Lci form, then plz carry on even I don't mind to restrict you to not love me..lol 

PS: when women are not following the decency of being woman then how could I stop myself to say atleast on their unscrupulous deeds. The hit is that---IAM NOT DUMB NOR BLIND NOR DEAF!

SO, its irresistible with a genuine way of freedom of expression constituted under article 14,19,21 etc of India.

ESIS

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     03 September 2014

Hamare Desh mein Naari sirf Patni hai...baaki auraton like saas, behan, maa in sabko koi Naari nahin manta...What a Rubbish Law !!!

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     03 September 2014

When people talk about equal right / opportunities then when it comes to husband and his family's money than they want to become parasite and when it comes to any violence they are weakest person on earth.

Sorry to say (looks harsh but bitter truth ) you can get violence story scriptts/template very easily in cheap rates .

stanley (Freedom)     03 September 2014

Originally posted by : Every Sufferer is a Saviour...

If you can't avoid me and you are so much passionate about me to carry on with me on this very Lci form, then plz carry on even I don't mind to restrict you to not love me..lol 

PS: when women are not following the decency of being woman then how could I stop myself to say atleast on their unscrupulous deeds. The hit is that---IAM NOT DUMB NOR BLIND NOR DEAF!

SO, its irresistible with a genuine way of freedom of expression constituted under article 14,19,21 etc of India.

ESIS

SAI has fallen deeply in Love with ESIS ........:-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register