Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh (Share Market Trader(Individual))     19 November 2021

Backmailing by a girl either suicide or she will complaint

Hi, 

This is regarding one most respected and honest person in his life and family and in society.

He can not post this here, so I am posting on-behalf of him.

He is a director level person in a Manufacturing small scale company.

INCIDENT::

one girl gets appointed in his organisation as a TRAINEE in department. After, apointment, just in 2-3 months she approches DIRECTOR as she likes him(I love U). DIRECTOR is honest and attractive in his behaviour in company WITH RESPECT. DIRECTOR understands that she is childish and young in her age this happens, so liiighhtly he takes her approach and thinks that we will guide and train her accordinng to company and job level, he do not have such understanding. "isko ham sudhar sakte hain, dhire-dhire counsel bhi karenge as she is an educated but childish". After some months she talks with DIRECTOR and approaches him oraly or calls and continues her approach to him. So to counsel he gets familierr with her and tries to understand what she thinks about him(calls or whatsapp chats). but this chat/calls gets recorded by her and director chats gets deleted due to storage issues. But that girl recrords evvery thing since beginning. it takes 1 year in between. Yes, DIRECTOR said me that he chatted 2-4 months that there is some chatting from my side after such approaches, got attracted but still he is honest no vulger image/video circulation.

Her demands gets increasing in ORGANISATION THAT remove that person or some person otherwise pay money to me 10-7 lacs. (no evidance). she even asked to give GOLD RING. such things happens inn meetings, so no records. She threatens with her chats and calls either she will suicide or will make complaint with the consult of lawyer on ORGANISATION. DIRECTOR gets alerted that she trapped him such a way.

As I spoke to employees of DIRECTORs company, employees said that she is phsyco mentality. whenever we discuss in any cases she takes her wrong way and she thinks that her ego hurted and goes to DIRECTOR CABIN to complaint against employees. SUCH KIND OF MENTALITY SHE HAS.

SO NO RECORDS TO SHOW AS PROOF AND KEEP SAFER SIDE FROM DIRECTOR (this is smallest organisation UNIT)

Learning

2 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     19 November 2021

The only alternative for the Director is to challenge the girl to proceed with the steps, legal or otherwise, and be prepared to face the consequences. 

M V Gupta (Advocate)     19 November 2021

Recently in the SRK son's case (drugs case), The Bombay HC has held that WhatsApp chats have no evidentiary value to prove the guilt of the accused person. Hence the Director should not worry about them. He should take all precautions not to meet her alone in his cabin. Let there be another woman employee whenever the girl comes to his cabin. He may also consider not retaining her in service due to inefficiency and misconduct in the office etc. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register