LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyamjii (none)     30 August 2012

Background check in caste

can any one pls tell me how the caste verification done in government jobs in india after getting job... whether they went to school, college and enquire or they went to tehsildar office and enquire.

ple let me know.....

i will be really very thankful if u reply for this....

pls help me. thank u in advance

Learning

2 Replies

mogadala venkat kumar (jounior associate)     31 August 2012

boss they will verify in the tasildar office . how they conclude that the certificate you produce is correct cast certificate is

IN every cast certifcate there is one misc case number for example =mis case no-909

with that number your number has register in the tasildar register they simply with that number track your statuts

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2012

an online system to speed up verification and issuing of caste certificates will be started by the end of August this year. The certificate is required during admission for schools, colleges for reserved seats, elections and while availing government schemes.

application procedure for caste certificate and its verification is on the same lines as the passport issuing system. The social justice office will hire some people on contract basis to receive documents required for caste certificate, and to process and verify and issue the certificates."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register