LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Team Lead)     04 December 2017

Background Check

Hi experts,

A friend of mine is engaged however suspicious about his fiance hiding the fact of being divorced.

Could you please help/suggest of any way to do a background check in such a case.

Any insights would be of a big help!



 5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 December 2017

Unless he is expecting an Angel in this sinfull planet, why check for a girl background or forward ground, whom he wants to marry. Marry but check, very absurd. Any way he can engage private detective.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 December 2017

Divorce records can be checked from the district family court where the woman is living. There is a record of all divorce allowed kept there, details of which can help in applying and getting certified copies of the order, judgement and decree of divorce of that person. This will help to know real marital status of the woman.
1 Like

Vishal (Team Lead)     04 December 2017

Thank you Vijay sir!!! Well articulated and an informative post!!!


If she is divorced better not marry her.  Get records from court and keep them with you. When you say no.  They will cry fould, then you show these records.  Dont have s*x with her.  Or she will hang you by your dic.

Kumar-the fighter (private job)     06 December 2017

Vijay raj Mahajani sir rigtly advised.

Instead of doing the bg check, you can check the court records.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register