LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taranjeet chana   24 May 2019

Bachelorhood Certificate/ Single Status Certificate to Marry Outside India

I want to Get Bachelorhood certificate/ single Status certificate in order to Marry Outside India(Thailand), Please Contact me
I am From Ludhiana, Punjab


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 May 2019

Bachelorhood/single status certificate will be issued.  If you have any doubts you contact a local advocate.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     25 May 2019

No such thing as bachelorhood certificate issued by any government authority in India, don't get misguided by anyone. For all purpose your parents can give duly signed and attested affidavit in this regards that yo are unmarried and they have no objection for the marriage outside India with a foreigner. The affidavit is valid document duly recognized by both Indian High Commission as well foreign country authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query