LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govindaraj (se)     06 January 2015

Baby boy initial order change


I had added my name and my wife name as initial to my son.(e.g G.S.Baby Name) and birth certificate issued for the same. now he is 11 months old and i want to change the order of his initial as S.G.Baby Name. Could you please tell me the process/standard laws to do the same?

Place: Salem

State: Tamilnadu


 2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     06 January 2015

Dear Mr.Govindraj, You may approach the First Class Magistrate with an affidavit stating that for all intent and purposes the name of your child shall be ............ and get the same affirmed and approach the concerned municipal office or other statutory authorities annexing this copy of affidavit affirmed by First Class Magistrate which shall be conclusive proof beyond any doubt.


Hope this clarifies



Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 January 2015

file an application for correction of baby name in nearby municipal office. Follow the instructions behind the application form. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query