LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravivakill (ADVOCATE)     26 June 2012

B summary report

what are legal option for judge when police submit b summary report in favour of accused ?


 2 Replies

Ramesh I Zirali (Advocate. Mob:9482000686)     26 June 2012

the option is to drop the case against u with an observatoin that no case is made out against the accused, thats all he should do.

narendra.s.p (Chief Manager(Law))     27 June 2012

in Karnataka it is called a B report. The complainant will be issued a notice to challenge th B report and make out a case for investigation by the Police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query