Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu   19 September 2021

B form patta houses and sites

Can we buy B From patta houses/sites ? Can we get it register such properties?

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 September 2021

It is not "B" Patta it should be "D" Patta lands. "D" patta lands, should not buy. If you buy, you have to face all legal problems, later. There are many types of patta. However, the most common are the “Extract from Permanent Land Register,” “Extract from Town Survey Land Register” and the patta issued in respect of holdings as per available records.

babu   23 September 2021

B Form patta property (Government assigned this to her)owner registered (gift deed) her property to her daughter in law. There is gift deed for this transaction. If I see the encumbrance certificate. It's showing this gift deed. Now the her daughter in law (current owner) wants to sell this property. This is in andhra pradesh state. Can we buy this property. Will there be any problems if we buy such properties?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query