LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manzoor   11 December 2023

Awaiting for court orders

I have filed a criminial case . FIR Registered and chargesheet filed. 

How ever i appealed to include section 307. I gave my statements , But the Honorable judge in the lower munsif trial court is not giving any Orders.

My lawyer says he requested  the judge few times, . and  he cannot do any thing since the Honorable Judge is holding the case file.

I have been waiting for the orders since last nearly 3 months now . I want the trial case to proceed.

Please give your suggestions on how to proceed further.


 3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     11 December 2023

Move to High Court in a writ of mandamus under article 227 of the Constitution of India for issuance of directions to the Magistrate.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 December 2023

You may file for transfer of case on the ground that the court being  over busy the justice is being delayed 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2023

If you are the defacto complainant,  you can file a petition under section 173(3)Cr.p.c seeking re-investigation to add the omitted section in the charge sheet for the reasons you rely upon. 

An oral request to court will not fetch you any fruitful result. 

If the petition filed is rejected then you can take up a revision before high court and not before that 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register