Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (none)     20 February 2013

Avoiding alimony and child maintenance

Hello experts,

My spouse had taken all my jewels and she told me to send money to buy a property, i thought she is good and transfered everything all the hard earned money of 10Lakhs. before getting this money she had filed a case in bangalore court :)

Now she is akding for child maintenance. in her petition she had mentioned that she had worked as a hr executive and earning 30k before after child birth she had left the job.

due to this i'm totally upset, i'm not going to job / office due to this tension.. I think i may get fired from the compance due to performance reasons (ie., target not met) as i've not done any work in the past 5 months due to this.

Can i avoid child maintance if i don't have job ? She had spoilt my name in the office so i don't even able to show my face in the office as well..

Please let me know. If i say that i don't have  job / searching for a job.. All my bank balances are nil now..

I want to teach her a lesson. + i want her to invest that 10L money in the bank and take care of my son using the above money.

Please suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     20 February 2013

Could you please convey what sort of case she has filed in banglore ??

In order to fight your case you ought to keep up with your job as you require a source of revenue to fight your case . Living in depression does not help . Have a positive attitude in life . As she has conveyed the fact that she was working and was earning 30 K per month hence she has the capacity to work and hence want be entitled to maintanence . Now as you say that you have transffered rs 10 lacs to her you can convey to the court that she has cheated upon you and taken away the 10 lacs . Now i presume that she has not invested this money in any property but she has duped you . So convey to the court that this 10 lacs was towards child maintanence whereby this can be invested in fixed deposits and the interest which i presume should work out Rs 1 lacs can be used for the maintance of the child .

It sis but natural when such type of cases are filed they tend to spoil a persons name . You should not bother about her gossiping to others and the lies she conveys to others . over a period of time the tables will turn the other way round and she would be at the receiving end . So all the best and contest your case .

shriks........... (healyhcare)     26 February 2013

AGREED WITH STANLEY.....

(Guest)

people may say whatever they want to.. bt keep belief in urself ..and do the right thing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More