Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu Kumar   14 July 2016

Autocop india private ltd (bangalore) not issuing form 16

Dear Sir/Madam

I worked in Autocop India Private Ltd for From Aug 2014 to April 2016 (1 year 10 months) which is situated in Sigma Soft Tech PArk, Delta Block.I have terminated on 7th March 2016 with 1 month notice period for upto April 7th 2016. (1 month Lieu notice period). I have all the documents about clauses of Joining and Appointment letter, Salary Slips.

They paid salary for February 2016 in the month of April 2016. But  there is no proper reply from Chairman (Umesh Deshpande)/HR department/ Director (Vivek Rane and Omkar Kulkarni) at Bangalore about Final Settlement, Relieving order, Experience Letter and FORM 16 to return my Income Tax.

One fine Morning, HR (Kiran Redgoanker) sent an email for termination without any reason of termination. I sent mail to HR and Chariman,Director   twice stating that for processing in Kind and requesting manner. so There is no reply from Chariman (Umesh Deshpande).

I have submitted relieving form and given all the documents and materials while relieving and got duly signed from Director, Autocop Excellence Centre.

Even If i called thru Phone, Director of Autocop Excellence Centre (Omkar Kulkarni) is cutting my phone call for more than 50 times. (Insulting Ex-Employee).
Please do assist and guide me  for getting full settlement . This makes me mental pressure and there is no financial need for running my family. 

Vishnu Kumar


 2 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     14 July 2016

Approach Dy. Commissioner of Labour of your area and address your grievances in writing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 July 2016

Approach a very able counsel specializing in labor/service matters and after examination of all employment related docs and your inputs yur counsel can advise you the appropriate forum that you can approach to contest termiantion and claim reinstatement/damages.


In case of termination by employer  the service certificate should have been supplied immediately.

Form16; You can lodge complaint with ITO where you file ITR and CIT-TDS where employer files ITR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads