Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun D Naik-Tamannavar (Managing Trustee)     17 December 2016

Authorisation from author/publisher

Sir,

I have applied to copyright my work/ book. I have received Diary Number also. I am author and publisher of the book. 

I want format of authorisation from author/publisher which has to be sent alongwith Application for registration of Copyright.

Please help me and send format at the earliest.

thanks in advance.

Arun D Naik-Tamannavar

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Date:.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I--------------- ,aged-------years,  an Indian National, residing at-----------------------------------say that  the work depicted below is an original artistic work authored by me on or about ----------, for, on behalf of and under instructions from ------------------- during my employment with ----------------------------------------------------.

Full money consideration for the above assignment has been received by me and therefore, the copyright in the said artistic work stands assigned to my above named client M/s.--------------------------

I have no objection to the aforesaid artistic work being registered in the name of

----------------------, under the Copyright act 1957.

(Signature of the author)

1 Like

(Guest)

Hit thanks 

1 Like

Ruth Bradshaw   16 February 2018

People work in order and if publisher done things according to specified copy rights as it leads for the good return. The process of quality and require need meets in order for good findings. This seen in site rushessay.com for need.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register