LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik abdul (tl)     31 December 2014

Australian citizen

Case of one of my friend please advise:

I and my husband are citizen( both muslim) of Australia and are leaving saparately without divorce.

Husband secretly travelled to india and married to another muslim girl with out giving divorce to me in Australia.

Please advise what i should do.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2015

As per Muslim(Sharia), a muslim male marrying another Muslim female while his previous marriage still exists  is not a crime, it is valid and legal.  Try for an amicable solution to your problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query