LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunkumark (law study)     29 April 2013

Audit of cooperative housing society

    In a 16 member hsg society 3members are staying abroad.the remaining three members are defaulter of the society charges .The managing comittee has done the audit and submitted the same in the Agm for discussion.The remaining 10 members other than above are either old age or unaware of any society bye laws. I as a member think that if any manipulation of financial record  is done in the audit report  how we can trace that.By just looking at the audit report we can not understand anything.the managing commitee has submitted the audit report in the month of sept 2012.Now they are after submission of current year audit march 2013.Whereto lodge the complaint and if any wrong things are prooved what kind of punishment civil/criminal nature.please explain.No other member has taken any interestin taking objection/explaination etc. 


 1 Replies

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     29 April 2013

In some states Registrar of Societies is the proper platform to lodge such disputes, court can also be approached. You have not mentioned how you have come to know the irregularities. If you have sufficient proofs you can proceed. Read the Society by-laws and if any thing is against the by-laws approach the Registrar or court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query