LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (salesman)     06 November 2014

Audio conversation

I wish to know whether an Audio C.D. which i have recorded of My wife & her Boy friend can be a Evidence in the Family court i have kept all the related proofs with me i.e the original recorder & the C.D. also i came to know that i have to provide Transcriptt of the conversation took place so under which law shall i submit so that even lower court or a High Court accept it, Please guide me, as i want to confirm before going to court.

Please reply me as soon as possible with proper way or if any one have other court's decision regarding this will help me a lot.

Thanks 

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 November 2014

Dear, Get all the conversation typed and file the same.in the court. It's useful. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 November 2014

Dear, Get all the conversation typed and file the same.in the court. It's useful. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     06 November 2014

It is admissible evidence.  If other party objects of tampering or the ownership of voice, then forensic report with signatory of report is to be proved.

rising up again (FFF)     06 November 2014

yes.... get this...safe in few other media's also. Present the original audio with recording device with a transcriptt in the court.... 

this would surely help !!! 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2014

It can be adduced as secondary evidence subject to objections by the opposite party, if allegation of tampering or fabrication of the evidence is made then the onus to prove its genuineness will fall on the person who wants to prove his case with the help of this evidence.

Anil (salesman)     07 November 2014

Thanks to all the Learned Adviser.

Can anyone help me to get the judgement of HIGH COURT or SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT related to audio conversation applicable in family court or similar to that this will not only help me but will boost my wish to continue in the way i want to do. 

Thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register