LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajveer ahuja   20 August 2023

Auction property sale deed not executed

I purchased a property in bank auction in 2019 from bank of baroda ,where I was given housing loan on that property  . Since then,sale deed has not been executed as the property lies in unregularised colony .

My query is : 

1.is bank responsible for execution of sale deed or its responsiblity of successful bidder for execution of sale deed.

2. The property in question,was residential as per deed but at time of purchase of same,a factory was there on that land ,for the purchase of that property bank issued housing loan ,now later on in 2021 bank started Charging Commercial rate of Interest,can we take action against bank ?

3. Will the property be registered as residential or commercial ?

Regards 

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 August 2023

The bank authorities (under Sarfeasi)  shall execute the sale deed and at the time of purchase it is an industrial(factory)/commercial.  But in the same bank, you took the loan.  So they have not executed the deed.  When you repay the loan the bank shall executed the sale.

rajveer ahuja   20 August 2023

Bank is not responding,and when I enquired in registrar office ,they said the property comes under irregularised colony. 

Suggest me, shall I serve legal notice to bank ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register