LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palvinder Singh (advocate)     14 August 2012


I purchased agriculture land from Government and it was agreed between us that the sale consideration can be paid in installments. I deposited one installment but after this, the govt. employee refused to take balance installments. Now I am in possession of the land since the auction. I am ready to pay the balance sale consideration but they allege that I am in illegal possession.

What is the remedy avilable to me.

In which situation auction of agriculture land can be cancelled.?






 1 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     14 August 2012

If you have any properly executed legal document or understanding between you and government the you file an injuction suit restricting govt to evict you from lawful posession

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register