LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (xyz)     14 January 2014

Attestation question


I am Trying to File Divorce case via my my Lawyer.

Signed Two copies of Vakalatnama for Laywer(india) and came to Work Outside India.


Now Lawyers is asking Me to Come India For Filing Case. He says I need to be Present for Attestation.


Can I do this Attestation Task in Indian Consulate....without  going India..?


Pls Advice me...




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register