LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 April 2012

Attention members !

Today I noticed a new profile,supposedly of a male,who's using my name ROSHNI and also my profile avtaar/pic also,and posting provocative,quarrelsome posts in several threads.

This might be giving an impression to others that I am doing so. Here is the profile link of this abusive member: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=168477

The only way to differntiate between the 2 of us is that my date of registering on LCI is 5th Oct,2010,whereas this impersonating member has joined LCI on 12th April,2012.

So obviously there's a huge difference in our scores also..

I guess this person is Sam since he likes to provoke me all the time,and wants to me react,whereas I don't.So this may be frustrating him,and hence he has gone upto this extent to trouble me.

Anyways,my job is now over as I have clarified my position.

Have a nice day to you all!:)

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Roshni /Andheri  ..... Please keep your doubts to yourself . I experienced the same thing as someone faked my account too a few days back but fortunately she could not find the same profile pictue ...... I had serious doubts on you too but i did not tried to post your name publically but i will do it next time !! Every member knows how you jiggle your profiles which may be evident from your previous posts ...... and you are not that popular anyways  :-)!!

... Before posting someones name like this you should confirm it first !!!   

1 Like

Vishwa (translator)     14 April 2012

Why don't you switch off your computer and try real life for a change?

Take a walk through your Andheri slums, for a start, see the other side of life?

Do some dishes, bake a cake?

Go jogging on Juhu and enjoy all the muck washed up ashore?

I think this forum is a great democratic place, that is why you are able to spread so much quarrel among people who are harassed.

Enjoy life,

Vishwa

zimmerzapper (student)     14 April 2012

Originally posted by :Vishwa
" Why don't you switch off your computer and try real life for a change?

Take a walk through your Andheri slums, for a start, see the other side of life?

Do some dishes, bake a cake?

Go jogging on Juhu and enjoy all the muck washed up ashore?

I think this forum is a great democratic place, that is why you are able to spread so much quarrel among people who are harassed.

Enjoy life,

Vishwa
"

welcome back vishwa, after a long time.

(Guest)

another drama by roshni !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register