LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv.Husain (Advocate)     07 September 2011

Attention experts

An Application has been filed before hon. JMFC for return of property under Sec.457 (property is gold ornaments) it has been mentioned in judgment that the said property has been already been return to the applicant , but the hon JMFC before which the said application was filed observed that the said ornaments has not been returned ( as per Supritendents report) and the applicant is bonafied owner of the ornaments but as the concern court has erred in his judgment that the said property has been returned to the applicant in cr trial and hence the said order cannot be corrected by hon. court, hence the application u/s 457 was rejected


now  revision was filed as per direction in the said order of application u/s 457 ...revision was made before Court of session now hon court of session states that the application made under revision is not proper and a review application shall be made before Hon. JMFC in regards


now my question is can Hon.JMFC has power to review its own order and correct its judgment against which appeal is pending


 1 Replies

adv.yogesh sudhakar bawiskar (lawyers)     07 September 2011

u r right l c court have not power to review its own order but when the district and session court order u  u can filled  jmfc then u can filled it and then change the circumstances the district court order there to interten the mater.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register