Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam (Engg)     02 January 2012

Attendence in police station

Dear All,

My wife has filed 498a against me, i have got intrim bail, but judge asked me to give daily attendence in Police station. In next week i am going out of city for 2 days. So what will happen if i absent for 2 days?

My lawyer has told me that i have to give attendence till chargesheet gets filed.

Police are not co-operating well, daily they are westing my 1 hr to take a sign.

Is there any option to convert daily attendence to weekly attendence??

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Learning

7 Replies

sriram kartik (Advocate)     03 January 2012

You can file a petition before the Hon'ble Court for relaxation of conditions and request the Judge that you are going out of city and Judge may relax your condiitons

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     03 January 2012

Yes agree with Mr. Kartik

MANCHANDA N.K. (PROP. ADVOCATE)     03 January 2012

You can file an application before the Learned Trial Court seeking exemption from personal attendance before the Police station

mahesh verma (service)     04 January 2012

hello.........ur problem u should bring in the knowledge of court that u r going out of city but within india and u should request the court to remission in daily attendance in police station.....on ur request the court consider favourably and modify its earlier order and may grant remission from daily attendance from police station..........

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     04 January 2012

strange and cruel condition

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 January 2012

As the condition is imposed, no other option but to get the same amended. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

sanju (CA)     07 January 2012

Black money into white connect with me black2whitemoney.wordpress.com to make black money into white

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register