Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Sharma   30 September 2020

Attacked on my old parents with weapon,threatening to kill

Respected Experts

Following is the mail complaint I had sent to Local Police station

May 17, 2020, 4:21 PM     to police.hamirpur-hp          

To, SHO  Sadar Police Station Hamirpur Hamirpur HP.

Sir, With due respect, I am writing this on behalf of my father, the below request is for your kind consideration as I am unable to come down to HP due to Corona pandemic and do not want to put another in problem.Request you to please take appropriate steps so that they have the feeling that they are not alone during this period of pandemic. Sir your urgent intervention required.   Sir this is to state that I Sarwan Kumar age 70 years and my wife Kamlesh Kumari age 65 years lives alone at Village Bhiunt PO Bharthian Tehsil and distt Hamirpur HP. My only son is working outside Himachal Pradesh. We stay sick and having our treatment form Chandigarh as well as Hamirpur for heart and eye problems. My wife is also having treatment from Chandigarh as well as Hamirpur. My wife has also gone through Major surgery some years back.   Sir as on dated 15/05/2020  at 5 PM we were returning home from our fields to home, while returning home our neighbors Mrs Raj lata  wife of Amrit lal, Amrit Lal and their son Pankaj Sharma stopped our way and started abusing loudly on mere asking this their son caught me from my collar and hit me loudly along with his parents, I got down and i cried then his parents took him away. they all also threatened us that whenever they get chance they will kill entire family which they tried earlier also. Sir we are alone at home and no one is there we can discuss with because they do not listen any one. we are in doubt  that they can hurt or harm us at any point of time. We request you to that being a competent authority book a case against these three under section of IPC 347,323,504 and 506 as non bailable crime, so that everyone has the feeling of safety and security with law.

Thanks                              

2, Now the second mail i had sent to Local police station, DC, SP, CS & DGP (with many more reminders to file FIR But not done

Anil Vatshyan  May 23, 2020, 12:49 PM     to Hamirpur, dgp-hp, cs-hp, DC, police.hamirpur-hp

Respected All First of all thank you very much for early response by our respected police team for visiting on spot as on Tuesday dated 19th May 2020 as per my request through mail as on dated 17th May 2020( Sunday) Police (IO) had visited the spot and as per the witness they clearly told to the  police party that Mrs. Rajlata Mr. Amrit Lal and their son Mr. Pnkaj Sharma aged 35 Years attacked with sharp weapon called Darat  used for cutting. Even witness told that  Pankaj sharma and his parents clearly attacked on Mr. Sarwn Kumar aged 71 years and his wife Mrs. Kamlesh Kumari aged 65 while returning home from their fields,both are under treatment documents shown to IO- Police party. Basis on the actual witness on spot attacking party must be booked under attempt to murder case but unfortunately this had not happened. One more thing I would like to bring your kind notice that neither the party was called to police station except Mr. Amrit Lal not they have produced to any Magistrate for Jamanat (Bail)   A simple case has been file against Amrit lal & Party. This will increase their confidence that there is no rule of law and they have the right to do whatever they wants to do. It is also stated and requested that please also authorize to IO to took full responsibilities of my old parents for their safety and police must ensure that this will not happen again in near future.  I would request you all that please rebook this case under attempt to murder(307) as their intentions was to kill my old parents, they can kill my family also, otherwise in near future no one will give witness for any crime if such things happen at police/investigating level. there are so many things to discuss but can not write.   Copy of FIR and witness statement is also required. Please be noted that this is not an land dispute this is clearly a case of attempt to murder so please do not club this case with a case of land dispute.   Once again I would request you to please do the right needful and we as  a common indian will come out this mentality that police do not do their proper work. For any clarification you all are free to call to get more details if you want.

Thanks & Regards

Hi Experts

Really looking your valuable advise on my above complaints, as stated previously that this case is now with SDM court under section 107/150.

still the party is not taking things seriously not taking care that this case is with SDM court, I would like to have your valuable advise that how I can take up this to higher courts. I request you all please do advise me.

Regards 

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 September 2020

1. Kindly prefer to coordinate with a local Senior Lawyer, specializing in Criminal matters, with your LENGTHY query.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register