LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Burnwal   10 November 2019

attack on 'on duty' public servant

a person who is working in university and his wife filed a legal case against him under 498A (FIR registered) DV act (in court). one unfortunate day, while he was doing duty in his working place, his wife along with her sister physically attacked on him in front of may teaching, office staff and also students. the person is physically disabled. learned persons and not living together. her wife living in his government flat. kindly inform whether he can file any case against his wife and her sister or not, is it admissible before court. if yes kindly refer any case or judgement.

Learning

7 Replies

Sb Karma   10 November 2019

Originally posted by : Mukesh Burnwal
a person who is working in university and his wife filed a legal case against him under 498A (FIR registered) DV act (in court). one unfortunate day, while he was doing duty in his working place, his wife along with her sister physically attacked on him in front of may teaching, office staff and also students. the person is physically disabled. learned persons and not living together. her wife living in his government flat. kindly inform whether he can file any case against his wife and her sister or not, is it admissible before court. if yes kindly refer any case or judgement.

Yes he can file case against both of them

to know more please read following articles........(link given below) hope you yes it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement_in_India

Mukesh Burnwal   10 November 2019

Yes he can file case against both of them

to know more please read following articles........(link given below) hope you  it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement_in_India

sir please, don't share wikipedia page. I also know that several group are doing wonderful to eliminate the dark side of 498A and DV act.
if you know then share any case, example, act or judgement for that

Yes he can file case against both of themto know more please read following articles........(link given below) hope you  ithttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement_in_Indiasir please, don't share wikipedia page. I also know that several group are doing wonderful to eliminate the dark side of 498A and DV act.if you know then share any case, example, act or judgement for that

i share it because to give you broad views

there are 100 of cases are there

which you need to go through it

Originally posted by : Sb Karma

Yes he can file case against both of themto know more please read following articles........(link given below) hope you  ithttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement_in_Indiasir please, don't share wikipedia page. I also know that several group are doing wonderful to eliminate the dark side of 498A and DV act.if you know then share any case, example, act or judgement for that

i share it because to give you broad views

there are 100 of cases are there

which you need to go through it

you want to case list right ????

here we go

Calcutta High Court
Smt. Kajal Roy vs Prasanta Kr. Roy
Equivalent citations: (2005) 2 CALLT 567 HC

Rajasthan High Court
Smt. Pramila Bhatia vs Vijay Kumar Bhatia
Equivalent citations: AIR 2000 Raj 363

HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
SECOND APPEAL NO. 396 OF 2013 with SECOND APPEAL NO. 397 OF 2013
Anil Yashwant Karande Versus Smt. Mangal Anil Karande

SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
CIVIL APPEAL No. 1213 OF 2006
K.SRINIVAS vs K. SUNITA

Bombay High Court
Ramesh Laxman Sonawane vs Mrs Meenaxi Ramesh Sonawane

Supreme Court of India
CASE NO.: Appeal (civil) 3930 of 2002
PARVEEN MEHTA Vs. INDERJIT MEHTA

I hope it will help you.....hope now you are satisfy and please consult any good lawyer hope you will yes it

1 Like

Mukesh Burnwal   11 November 2019

Thank you very much!

Sb Karma   11 November 2019

Thank you very much!

Thanks you too give an oppertunity to help you!

vodafone lottery winner   11 November 2019

Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Read More!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register