Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahak (student)     13 August 2011

Attachment property


i am a muslim women  please answer to my post 

i want to know about attachment property in my husband property actually i am a muslim women my husband he left me after 31 years of marriage life and he is enjoying with other women seprately i am worried about our hard earned property which is on his name and came to know that he is trying to sell property because,  i am having daughters and minor sons and he is warrning us on the phone that he is getting married again and want to enjoy his life fully or he can gift the property to his new wife  is it possible to file a attachment property case so that he should not sell or gift property on other women's name my life i lived but what about my children so please give some suggestion to stop him from selling property or gifting property to other women . please advice i am in need of advice please hope i will get some valuable answers to my question


 2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 August 2011

If the property is in the name of your husband, you cannot stop him from selling his property. However, you can seek maintainance for yourself and your minor children u/s. 125 crpc.

Harsh (Advocate)     14 August 2011

Hello Mahak,


You can file an injunction suit on the property which are in the name of your the civil court in order to stop your husband from selling his properties.

I am practicing lawyer as i would be able to assist you in your case.

You can further contact me on




Harsh Parekh


9971780620 (M)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register