Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kamble (Advocate, Mumbai)     24 September 2011

Attachment of salary u/s 156 of m.c.s. act 1960

Dear Sir/Mada,

My father stood as a surety alongwith one more surety i.e. my father's friend for his another friend for about 30,00/- loan from Co-operative society (Patpedhi). The loanee was working with central govt. now he expired,  his wife is now his legal heir for pension and others. Recovery department sent notice to all three i.e. wife of loanee, my dad and another surety. but the loanee's wife is not ready to repay the loan. Co-operative society (Patpedhi) obtained reward/certificate u/s 101 of MCS for recovery. and now the recovery department sent a notice for Attachment of Salary u/s 156  of MCS act, 1960 to the office/employer of my father. 

1) What step should he take

2) Will thhe equal share of loan or dues  be deducted from legal heir of the loanee, and 2 suretie?

3) If the wife of loanee and another surety is not ready to repay the loan, then all loan/dues amount will be recover from my dad?

Plz help me and guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Kamble (Advocate, Mumbai)     24 September 2011

Sorry i forgot to tel u that i received such mail from my friend. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 September 2011

What happened to the third surety?

Vijay Kamble (Advocate, Mumbai)     25 September 2011

actually no idea wht happned to the third surety???

Sunil Salunkhe (Commercial officer)     27 March 2014

Dear vijay Pls help me, as I m also facing almost same problem. Can u tell me how u resolve this problem Pls mail me on aba28181@rediffmail.com Or call me on 8600503726 Or share ur contact number Pls help me Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register