LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv (self employed)     29 October 2015

Attachment law

Dear Sir, I own a property in Andhra Pradesh and an individual who is an NRI has sold my property to a third party using forged and fake documents, subjecting me to immense loss. I have the details of the NRI and I also know that he own's immovable property abroad, my question is, is there an attachment law that can allow me to file a civil suit in India, which can allow me to request the court in India to pass orders for attachment of his property that is in abroad for recovery. Is there an 'Attachment Law' that supports my situation. Thank you for any answers / suggestions.

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 October 2015

There are abundant laws in India for giving justice. Be approach a civil practiced lawyer for filing petitions for justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query