Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.V.PRASAD (Advocate)     08 September 2009

ATTACHMENT BEFORE JUDGEMENT

DEAR ALL,

PLEASE GUIDE ME THE FOLLOWING CASE--- I GAVE AN HAND LOAN TO MY COLEGUE FRIEND 2YEARS ,BACK DUE TO SOME PROBLEMS HE IS UNABLE TO PAY BY SHOWING UNBELIEVABLE REASONS. I GOT PROMISSORY NOTE, HE IS PLANNING TO TAKE VRS FROM GOVT, SERVICE. HE HAS NO IMMOVABLE PROPERTIES. CAN I FILE A SUIT AND ASK FOR ATTACHMENT BEFORE JUDGEMENT OF SALARY ,PLEASE BRIEF ME THE PROCEEDURE AND IMP CITATIONS....

Learning

7 Replies

Ashima Puri (Advocate)     08 September 2009

Your query is incomplete pls let me know the date of promissory note and kindly elaborate what exactly you want to know when you write "CAN I FILE A SUIT AND ASK FOR ATTACHMENT BEFORE JUDGEMENT OF SALARY"

R.V.PRASAD (Advocate)     08 September 2009

dear sir,

The date of the promissory note is 30-08-2006 and the notice issued to him is on 05-08-2009 and the same notice returned as refused on 18-08-2009.  In this case may I file the suit against him after 30-08-2009?

subendran.T (advocate)     09 September 2009

cant not at all maintainable the claim is barred by limitation.

Ashima Puri (Advocate)     12 September 2009

The Suit is not maintainable the limitation for suit for recovery is 3 yrs which have expired

subhani (Student)     18 May 2010

Please let me know the procedure and How to file suit on promisory note

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     24 October 2010

Suit is barred by limitation, since it is more than 3 years from the date of promissory note.

kranthi (retainer advocate)     28 October 2010

If u files the case after 30-08-2009 it will be time barred, u have to file before the 30-08-2009

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register