Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anbuvel (Junior)     24 November 2010

Attachment before judgement

When the A is Govt employee and was retire from his work and not yet get the benefits from the govt body. Then, Can B ask a stay to attach the retirement benefit for a sum of  2 lac rupees in a money suit?

can any one give Citation for the above reference in madras court or supreme court?


 1 Replies

Vinoba (Advocate)     01 December 2010


It is not possible for anyone to get attachment of retirement benefits of a person.  You can attach his properties if any or go for arrest after obtaining a Judgment and decree from court of law.

L. Vinoba,



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query